04/08/10 09:14 Fantastic news! As previously reported, at the end of June the Dorset County Council democratically voted to take a lease from Crown Estate for the W2R Project and to then sub-lease to W2R. This has been the biggest hurdle that we are likely to encounter and it is a huge relief that it […]
Archive | August, 2010
BBC News Coverage
- Dorset reef group unsuccessful in £2.1m bid
- Dorset ship-sinking reef planners in £2.1m bid
- First lobsters for Weymouth and Portland’s artificial reef
- Weymouth reef set to boost lobster population
- Fishing net blocking part of HMS Scylla wreck reef
- Fireworks as HMAS Adelaide scuttled off Australia
- Artificial reef ‘will boost area’
- Ship reef plan ‘still a reality’
- Sunk Scylla reef generates £25m
- Artificial reef ship plan mooted
- Diving Fabrica REEF August 12, 2014
- Wreck to Reef Update, January 2013 January 14, 2013
- Reef Monitoring Dives 2013 January 23, 2014
- Artifical reef has generated millions for the Cornish economy April 7, 2014
- Fabrica – REEF July 29, 2014
- Great words from Paul Rose… June 3, 2016
- Hindu Ceremony on Wreck to Reef Site May 13, 2016
- Huge thanks to Paul Rose for his most welcome support of Wreck to Reef April 29, 2015
- Portland Coastguard Update… August 28, 2014
- Dorset Echo coverage… August 26, 2014
- admin: Hi Seb, No you do not need permission to dive the...
- Seb: Hello, I have a couple of questions please: ...
- Matthew Wootton: Hi, I'm interested to know how the webcams are pe...
- admin: Hi Steve, The webcams are at . But Fabrica are ha...
- Steve Williams: How do we access the webcam And are people allowe...