We have just had this notification from Cindy Rodaway at The Maritime and Coastguard Agency: As you are aware that MRCC Portland will cease communications during the week 15th – 18th September and will be transferred to the New National Maritime Operations Centre at Fareham.
Archive | August, 2014
The project got some great coverage from the Dorset Echo yesterday… read the article here Reef project could yield £60m over decade PEOPLE are being urged to throw their support behind an underwater project that could bring £60million to Weymouth and Portland over 10 years. Wreck to Reef aims to sink two ships on a square kilometre […]
We are being asked if the Fabrica REEF is available to dive. This is not one of the two Ex-war ships that we are planning but the first of hopefully many contributions within the Community area of the Wreck to Reef project. It can be dived but we would ask that the 5 cameras that […]
BBC News Coverage
- Dorset reef group unsuccessful in £2.1m bid
- Dorset ship-sinking reef planners in £2.1m bid
- First lobsters for Weymouth and Portland’s artificial reef
- Weymouth reef set to boost lobster population
- Fishing net blocking part of HMS Scylla wreck reef
- Fireworks as HMAS Adelaide scuttled off Australia
- Artificial reef ‘will boost area’
- Ship reef plan ‘still a reality’
- Sunk Scylla reef generates £25m
- Artificial reef ship plan mooted
- Diving Fabrica REEF August 12, 2014
- Wreck to Reef Update, January 2013 January 14, 2013
- Reef Monitoring Dives 2013 January 23, 2014
- Artifical reef has generated millions for the Cornish economy April 7, 2014
- Fabrica – REEF July 29, 2014
- Great words from Paul Rose… June 3, 2016
- Hindu Ceremony on Wreck to Reef Site May 13, 2016
- Huge thanks to Paul Rose for his most welcome support of Wreck to Reef April 29, 2015
- Portland Coastguard Update… August 28, 2014
- Dorset Echo coverage… August 26, 2014
- admin: Hi Seb, No you do not need permission to dive the...
- Seb: Hello, I have a couple of questions please: ...
- Matthew Wootton: Hi, I'm interested to know how the webcams are pe...
- admin: Hi Steve, The webcams are at . But Fabrica are ha...
- Steve Williams: How do we access the webcam And are people allowe...