This information was reported by BBC news from an interview we gave late last year. While we are now actively seeking media coverage, we are learning fast that sometimes the media can unintentionally mix up some of those facts and figures. The figure actually given was £20,000:00 and over a three year period, not one […]
Archive | January, 2013
BBC News Coverage
- Dorset reef group unsuccessful in £2.1m bid
- Dorset ship-sinking reef planners in £2.1m bid
- First lobsters for Weymouth and Portland’s artificial reef
- Weymouth reef set to boost lobster population
- Fishing net blocking part of HMS Scylla wreck reef
- Fireworks as HMAS Adelaide scuttled off Australia
- Artificial reef ‘will boost area’
- Ship reef plan ‘still a reality’
- Sunk Scylla reef generates £25m
- Artificial reef ship plan mooted
- Diving Fabrica REEF August 12, 2014
- Wreck to Reef Update, January 2013 January 14, 2013
- Reef Monitoring Dives 2013 January 23, 2014
- Artifical reef has generated millions for the Cornish economy April 7, 2014
- Fabrica – REEF July 29, 2014
- Great words from Paul Rose… June 3, 2016
- Hindu Ceremony on Wreck to Reef Site May 13, 2016
- Huge thanks to Paul Rose for his most welcome support of Wreck to Reef April 29, 2015
- Portland Coastguard Update… August 28, 2014
- Dorset Echo coverage… August 26, 2014
- admin: Hi Seb, No you do not need permission to dive the...
- Seb: Hello, I have a couple of questions please: ...
- Matthew Wootton: Hi, I'm interested to know how the webcams are pe...
- admin: Hi Steve, The webcams are at . But Fabrica are ha...
- Steve Williams: How do we access the webcam And are people allowe...