W2R Update December 2012 The first artificial reef is now on the seabed and maturing nicely in readiness to stock with Juvenile lobsters! Yes, after 3 years spent acquiring all necessary permissions to develop Britain’s first artificial reef sanctuary, the first of four reefs has been laid. Lobster Restocking Reef 1,750 ton of specially graded […]
Tag Archives | update
BBC News Coverage
- Dorset reef group unsuccessful in £2.1m bid
- Dorset ship-sinking reef planners in £2.1m bid
- First lobsters for Weymouth and Portland’s artificial reef
- Weymouth reef set to boost lobster population
- Fishing net blocking part of HMS Scylla wreck reef
- Fireworks as HMAS Adelaide scuttled off Australia
- Artificial reef ‘will boost area’
- Ship reef plan ‘still a reality’
- Sunk Scylla reef generates £25m
- Artificial reef ship plan mooted
- Wreck to Reef Update, January 2013 January 14, 2013
- Diving Fabrica REEF August 12, 2014
- Reef Monitoring Dives 2013 January 23, 2014
- Artifical reef has generated millions for the Cornish economy April 7, 2014
- Fabrica – REEF July 29, 2014
- Great words from Paul Rose… June 3, 2016
- Hindu Ceremony on Wreck to Reef Site May 13, 2016
- Huge thanks to Paul Rose for his most welcome support of Wreck to Reef April 29, 2015
- Portland Coastguard Update… August 28, 2014
- Dorset Echo coverage… August 26, 2014
- admin: Hi Steve, The webcams are at . But Fabrica are ha...
- Steve Williams: How do we access the webcam And are people allowe...
- Simply Scuba Blog » Wreck to Reef: […] You can offer your support by taking a m...
- New wreck on the horizon | Fearless Scuba Diving Weymouth: [...] http://www.wrecktoreef.co.uk/aims-goals/ [.....
- Lobsters get a helping hand in Weymouth | Fearless Scuba Diving Weymouth: [...] Location Chart | Wreck to Reefundefined [......